- Pack of 500. Length: 4cm, Capacity: 1.5ml.
- Great choice for general-purpose and laboratory use, adapted to micro centrifuge and widely used in clinical chemistry, molecular biology, bio-chemistry and other lab experiments and researches.
- Produced from high-clarity polypropylenen (PP) with graduations.
- Designed with flat-top snap cap style, providing a safe, reliable and leak-resistant seal.
- Perform stable under high centrifuge speed up to 5000. Heat resistance up to 80 degree .
Why Choose StonyLab?
- The StonyLab means high-quality products for reasonable prices.
- We boast excellent customer service with a high satisfaction rating, with our team of representatives ready to assist you Monday to Friday, from 9:30AM to 5:30PM Eastern Time.
- We pack and ship your orders directly from our US-based warehouse within 24 business hours, and tracking information will be provided to you as soon as it's available.
Micro Centrifuge Tubes, Polypropylene Graduated Plastic Vials, 1.5 mL, 500-Pack
Usually Ship in 5 - 7 Business Days. Shipping may take longer than expected during COVID-19.