- Pack of 25. Length: 11.7cm, Capacity: 50ml.
- Great choice for general-purpose and laboratory use, adapted to centrifuge and widely used in clinical chemistry, molecular biology, bio-chemistry and other lab experiments and researches.
- Produced from high-clarity polypropylenen (PP) with graduations.
- Featured with conical bottom and screw cap style, providing a safe, reliable and leak-resistant seal.
- Perform stable under high centrifuge speed up to 5000. Temperature range of -40?? to +100?? .
- 50ml: XL-815462
Why Choose StonyLab?
- The StonyLab means high-quality products for reasonable prices.
- We boast excellent customer service with a high satisfaction rating, with our team of representatives ready to assist you Monday to Friday, from 9:30AM to 5:30PM Eastern Time.
- We pack and ship your orders directly from our US-based warehouse within 24 business hours, and tracking information will be provided to you as soon as it's available.
Conical Centrifuge Tubes, Polypropylene Graduated, Screw Cap, 50 mL, 25 Pack
Usually Ship in 5 - 7 Business Days. Shipping may take longer than expected during COVID-19.